Pages

▼

Monday, March 9, 2009

Mondays Are For...Going To Atlanta?

Today I'm off to Atlanta for work and due to an unforeseen hand injury I won't be doing a whole post today (in fact, my husband is typing this for me!). So I'm leaving you with one of my favorite rooms which I know you've seen before (can't remember off the top of my head whose room it is, please someone help me out!!!). Hope you have a great Monday. I'll be back the rest of the week, including a post about an artist I'm very excited about.

12 comments:

  1. Oh No! I am so so sad that you're injured! I hope its not too serious. I also LOVE that room, but can't remember where I saw it. Do you think we should do that to our master bedroom???

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you do to your hand WonderWoman? :) God speed on your recovery, and have fun it ATL. Show us pics when you get back.
    xx
    KAra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I hope your hand gets better soon!! Have fun in Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, this room is gorgeous..and i hope your hand is ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun and hope your hand heals fast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a good trip! I hope your hand feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. M- what did you do to your hand? I hate that I couldn't make it to ATL with you today... it would have been a fun trip. Maybe next time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ENJOY your time away even it is for work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great example of how to make the wall treatment more important than anything else in the space!

    Hope your hand gets better soon! We need your typing fingers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the room, however the skull/bones chair kinda scares me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh feel better!!! :( ( i know i'm late- sorry!!!)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, so sorry about your hand. What a sweet husband!:) That room is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.