Pages

▼

Friday, March 20, 2009

Four Pictures to Start the Weekend

The first two pictures I took the other day at Interiors Market are of a booth that just struck me. Not sure if it is the calm feeling, beautiful items, or that the sun just happened to be shining on it when I walked by, but I had to stop and stare.
The next two are a preview of what I will dreaming about on Monday.Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. hope you have a great weekend! These images are quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see Monday's post. Have a great weekend in Nashville!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous bedroom! And interesting ottomans at the end of each bed. Thanks for your comments on my blog :) Hope you are well!
    xo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.