Pages

▼

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Closet Envy

If you could see the size of the closets in our house you would laugh-then cry out of pity. It is not hard for me to have closet envy, but these take it to a whole new level.
You might as well have some fun carpet if you have a closet big enough....Nicky's whole house is fabulous.And the shoes....Sigh.....I know, life is not fair.

All images from InStyle

9 comments:

  1. oh, i have it too. i love to own so many fabulous pairs of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to note that 50% of the women who own these closets are crazy:) So while it may be pretty...it doesn't bring sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will forever be jealous of each of these closets- unless I hit the jackpot, I will never have a closet as nice as these, ah sigh. Living in the city its just so hard to find the space to have a super fab closet...till I win I can dream of these.

    hahha, love what Stephanie said- its so true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh..the closest i get to that is that people say I look like meadow soprano.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SIGH... aaah to have a dream closet!
    This is a good collection of closets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - Mariah's shoe collection is crazy!

    Keep an eye on my blog...my interior designer friend is going to redo my closet. My clothes and shoes collection don't match these though, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with y'all, I will take my own life over those who are crazy, I will just take the closet.

    Chasity-can't wait to see the closet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness... just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.