Pages

▼

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Urn With A Twist....

At some point there will be a bigger Market post, that may be a few days because I got back Friday night and left again on Sat. morning and will not be home for a few days, but I wanted to start showing you some ideas....These garden urns are actually made out of a plastic (don't have exact details with me at the moment) and I loved the high gloss finish. I was thinking about all the possibilities with something like this. I think I am going to do a pair of these for my porch or deck in a really fun color in a SUPER high gloss finish. I can't wait for spring to come to start planting flowers again.

Does anyone know of a good source to find these urns (just the regular ones, not plastic) at a great price?

What color? Bright blue or green? Maybe something even more unexpected?

7 comments:

  1. Love those! I've never really seen urns at a great price unfortunately... When you do find them, can you let me know??

    glad you're back, we missed you!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- I "tagged" you while you were gone: http://purestylehome.blogspot.com/2008/12/thank-you-lindsay.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good urn. I also love how modern they look with the high gloss finish. I like the black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those! I'm with Lauren though, I've never seen a fab. urn at a fab. price- I'll keep my eye out though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://www.jamaligarden.com/index.asp

    This is a great resource for decor. They charge a lot for shipping, but the low cost of the products balances it out.

    Good Luck,
    Kathyriya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kathyriya for the tip! I need to look them up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the high gloss finish- it would be tough for me to decide whether to get the black or white!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.