Pages

▼

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Casual Wednesday?

The other day while in Old Navy I came across this tee shirt which made me smile, maybe because thinking about anything nautical in this freezing weather is nice....I must admit every winter when the colorful wall of flip flops comes out it makes my heart skip a beat....
If only today was warm and a casual day. For more cute shirts click on the picture below.Okay time to try catch back up!




6 comments:

  1. As if this freezing weather wasn't enough, your post makes me want to throw on that octopus shirt, some white shorts and lime green flip flops and jump a sailboat to the BVIs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tees are so cute! They look very J.Crew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am LOVING the white one with the anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did I hear Old Navy might be closing??? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard they might be closing to...I would be sad.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those t-shirts are so adorable! Love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.