Pages

▼

Monday, April 11, 2011

More Paper Inspiration

Tomorrow we find out what we having and then it will be time to start thinking about the nursery. Anthropologie already inspired me with a rocker (which unless my fairy godmother shows up will not be ours) and now their wallpaper has my wheels spinning as well...This would be so cute in the back of a bookcase or cabinet...
Most of these are too bold for a whole room but they sure could be cute used in some way...
Of course most of these lean feminine, if we have a boy I will have to switch up the search. Either way I am pretty sure I will use wallpaper.

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait to find out what you're having! Love all of these wall papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to find out if you are having a boy or girl?!! We have both and you just can't go wrong with either:))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO excited to see what you will be having! And I'm even more excited to see you pull together a beautiful nursery!!! SO EXCITING, have a wonderful day!

    abodelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! I couldn't wait to find out what I was having. With Isabella they told me it was a boy...how about that?! A month later they corrected themselves. But having both a boy and a girl I can say both are wonderful. Janell

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting time for you Marianne! Have fun with it :)

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Marianne.
    I know tha tyou are excited!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't wallpaper and Anthro a perfect little marriage? : ) How much longer till you find out and can start REALLY planning???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love your choices, especially the black and white option, which would be versatile for a girl or boy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect choices, congratulations on this post, it's gorgeous.
    Hugs from Brasil
    Tereza

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to hear what you are having!! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.