Pages

▼

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Quiet Time

We love because He loved us first. John 4:19

8 comments:

  1. Even with the snow in that image it warms my heart. Happy weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true... I appreciate this today especially...
    Blessings,
    j
    www.beneaththeacaciatree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful and peaceful scripture...and image.
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved this post as I needed it greatly today! We weren't able to go to church since our daughter and her husband were leaving to go back to Jackson....one last time!!! Praise the Lord!!! anyway..this gave me peace and "quieted" my soul as I saw them off and prayed for their safety!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photo...love the cross in the snow...reminds me of that song:

    "White as snow, white as snow
    Though my sins were as scar-let
    Lord I know, Lord I know
    That I'm clean and forgiven
    Through the power of Your blood
    Through the wonder of your love
    Through faith in you,
    I know that I can be
    White as snow"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.