Marianne, I think this is a good verse to remember for the New Year. Come by my post for today and see what I wrote, KathysuePS tomorrow is my blogaversary, I can not believe it!! A whole wonderful year of blogging. I am doing a giveaway to thank my readers, come by!!
beautiful reminder! love your blog..looking forward to more beautiful things in 2011!
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
Marianne, I think this is a good verse to remember for the New Year. Come by my post for today and see what I wrote, Kathysue
ReplyDeletePS tomorrow is my blogaversary, I can not believe it!! A whole wonderful year of blogging. I am doing a giveaway to thank my readers, come by!!
beautiful reminder! love your blog..looking forward to more beautiful things in 2011!
ReplyDelete