Happy New Year my dear, I hope that 2011 brings you tons of joy & laughter along with great clients!
I have 27 days until I am off again, it will be crazy and there will be many cups of coffee and many glasses, scratch that, bottles of wine consumed to get me through, LOL! xo
I think that's how everyone is feeling today Marianne ;) it's tough to get back to the daily routine after having great holidays. Wishing you all the best for 2011 as well!
That's how I feel, too :) Hope you have a happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteEmily
Yes, sigh...the real world! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
ReplyDeletexo Jade
Happy New Year my dear, I hope that 2011 brings you tons of joy & laughter along with great clients!
ReplyDeleteI have 27 days until I am off again, it will be crazy and there will be many cups of coffee and many glasses, scratch that, bottles of wine consumed to get me through, LOL!
xo
Yep, time to knuckle down. My kids are out of school til Wed., so I'm counting that as the beginning of the New Year. Best wishes for a great 2011!
ReplyDeleteI know! so wish life was like one huge vacation, ha!
ReplyDeleteYep, it was a bit hard to get back into the groove this morning. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI think that's how everyone is feeling today Marianne ;) it's tough to get back to the daily routine after having great holidays. Wishing you all the best for 2011 as well!
ReplyDeleteoh, i would kill someone for those trunks..i have a post about them in my queue for later this week! blog jinx lol.
ReplyDeleteand monday is ROUGH..i ate like a piggy the last two weeks, and then was miserable and overslept and didnt have time for cardio at the gym.
awesome 2011..awesome. lol.
I hope you had a wonderful Monday!
ReplyDeleteAmy R.
Ditto! Happy New Year, Marianne!
ReplyDeleteHappy days in 2011 Ms M - have a wonderful year and I look forward to reading more from you - love your style - best le
ReplyDeleteHapp New Year!
ReplyDeleteditto
ReplyDelete