Pages

▼

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Birmingham Home & Garden

I am off to Market for the rest of the week but I wanted to say a quick thank you to Birmingham Home & Garden for including me in the January/February issue.
I am featured as one of their trendsetters/tastemakers and I must say I am in some great company! Thank you for thinking of me and H&H.

36 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you! Looks like a great write up! Enjoy your time at Market...
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I discovered if I clicked on the photo the article is legible, I enjoyed reading it! love the color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pic marianne! so fun. going out to buy the mag today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. terrific feature, Marianne. congratulations, you totally deserve it! donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the article!
    Hope you are keeping warm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! You totally deserve it!! Stay warm and be careful on the roads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Marianne! So well deserved! Have a great time at market.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! Such a beautiful image of you to compliment a beautiful article. Keep it up Marianne!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! You look adorable as alway! They picked the right one for sure XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! You deserve it! Come visit me when you get back from market!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, congrats! That is very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great article!! Congrats!!!...very well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're a chic woman, you know?? :-)

    I'm so happy for you and guess what? They're lucky to have you!

    Enjoy your weekend and I hope to see you on my blog soon. Missing you there!

    xo

    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Mariane! Well deserved.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Marianne!
    Congrats on your feature in BH&G! Can't wait to get my copy to read all about it. Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Stylish Blog Award (certainly not as prestigious as BH&G, but still fun). Thought you might like to read my post about it.
    Mandi.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woo Hoo!!! Marianne, you deserve it!



    Happy Weekend wishes to you!
    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats, Marianne! You're such a famous girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations! What a great accomplishment. I enjoy reading your blog, as I have only been a decor blogger for a week! I've become so inspired by such great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi!

    Congratulations!

    We love your blog as we are avid home decor lovers. We would like to invite you to visit our blog:

    http://sisterbatik.blogspot.com/

    We use a vibrant Dutch wax print textile (specialising in African designs) to make our own range of ecclectic pillows. And also blog about starting out as independent creatives.

    With warm wishes

    SisterBatik xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations!!!!

    Much love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yea awesome! Totally not surprised, you are most definitely a trendsetters / tastemaker

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's awesome to see someone with such a sweet spirit and faithful heart receive recognition. I clicked on the image and loved reading the words!

    Happy weekend!
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Marianne...so nice to meet you in J Douglas [my favorite showroom!]. Hope you had fun at the show. AND...congrats on the article!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. So so wonderful, congratulations! xo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very exciting...congratulations Marianne, you deserve it!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loved your featured blog in B'ham Home and Garden! It was great !

    ReplyDelete
  27. so excited for you Marianne & it's so deserved!!! You look beautiful as always and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    xoxo,
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow we are so happy for you! Congratulations.job well done.also love the inspiration you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations Marianne! So proud of you and you deserve it! I'll have to pick up a copy of the magazine this week to see the whole list. Miss seeing you - we MUST catch up!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow!! Congratulations on the write up, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.