Umm yeah, I just love her style so much!
very warming!<3 CaraLilac and Grey
Lovely!!!
I love Sarah's style and this room is so cozy and welcoming!
Sign me up!
Oh yes! I love LOVE this space!! It's so warm and inviting... and LOVE the ceiling... thanks for sharing!abodelove.blogspot.com
I LOVE her!! I would give my right arm to have her do my house.
love her
absolutely - I love her young traditional vibe!
Oh yes, LOVE Sarah Richardson.Wish I lived in Toronto and had enough money to hire her to do my whole house!
check.
I love the fact it is a real beautiful tree! xo
So incredibly YUMMY! Styled to perfection :) I could curl up on that sofa with a good book.
Oh, that looks like a warm and wonderful Christmas! I can smell the fresh sugar cookies and warm peppermint tea.Leigha
Yes, please!!! Love Sarah. The tree is so gorgeous!
love it .. love it ... love it !!!xo ...
I love her style! Do you DVR "Sarah's House" yet! If not, you need to!
Not only Christmas! Every single day!I love her and her farmhouse! I was reading this magazine during my breakfast today. :-)xoLuciane at HomeBunch.com
A cozy, white room! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
We love her! Wish my tree looked like that! ~A
Not only is this room beautiful, it is perfectly balanced.Have a lovely, festive weekend, Marianne.
Looks wonderful, I wouldn´t mind..! :-D
Very prety and welcoming!..Christine
YES! Those plaid pillows... Swoon!
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
Umm yeah, I just love her style so much!
ReplyDeletevery warming!
ReplyDelete<3 Cara
Lilac and Grey
Lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Sarah's style and this room is so cozy and welcoming!
ReplyDeleteSign me up!
ReplyDeleteOh yes! I love LOVE this space!! It's so warm and inviting... and LOVE the ceiling... thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteabodelove.blogspot.com
I LOVE her!! I would give my right arm to have her do my house.
ReplyDeletelove her
ReplyDeleteabsolutely - I love her young traditional vibe!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, LOVE Sarah Richardson.
ReplyDeleteWish I lived in Toronto and had enough money to hire her to do my whole house!
check.
ReplyDeleteI love the fact it is a real beautiful tree! xo
ReplyDeleteSo incredibly YUMMY! Styled to perfection :) I could curl up on that sofa with a good book.
ReplyDeleteOh, that looks like a warm and wonderful Christmas! I can smell the fresh sugar cookies and warm peppermint tea.
ReplyDeleteLeigha
Yes, please!!! Love Sarah. The tree is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeletelove it .. love it ... love it !!!
ReplyDeletexo ...
I love her style! Do you DVR "Sarah's House" yet! If not, you need to!
ReplyDeleteNot only Christmas! Every single day!
ReplyDeleteI love her and her farmhouse! I was reading this magazine during my breakfast today. :-)
xo
Luciane at HomeBunch.com
A cozy, white room! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWe love her! Wish my tree looked like that! ~A
ReplyDeleteNot only is this room beautiful, it is perfectly balanced.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely, festive weekend, Marianne.
Looks wonderful, I wouldn´t mind..! :-D
ReplyDeleteVery prety and welcoming!..Christine
ReplyDeleteYES! Those plaid pillows... Swoon!
ReplyDelete