Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Three's A Crowd

LOVE this room with not one but 3 ottomans....The rest of the house is great too, definitely a breath of fresh air. The fretwork in the other rooms is amazing, be sure to check it out. I was going to only post the ottoman picture but I had to include these as well.
For more images of this house by Thomas Hamel go to House Beautiful

8 comments:

  1. I saw this over at HB- I am in love with their rugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the stairs are delish! loved your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the loving encouragement left on my blog. It really means a lot to me.

    You do amazing design work! Truly beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blue leather chair is something else...and the more ottoman's, the merrier I say!

    Thank you for your wonderful comment today...I actually thought of you when writing that post... your faith has been such an inspiration.
    Many Blessings in the New Year Marianne!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great trim on the ottomans...are those nail heads?
    Happy New Year!
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you this house does have a fresh vibe to it, I think it has a mixture of rustic and old world charm. Love the stairs and the wall...very unique. Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' it! In the foyer, those walls, staircase and floors, oh my, be still my heart. Fresh....
    Happy Happy New Year!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.