Pages

▼

Friday, December 10, 2010

Some People Have All The Luck

There is strength in numbers when it comes to decorating...
How do we feel about the table coming off the island?
No comment.
LOVE the arrangements.
Images Traditional Home

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE those first two images, so festive yet so perfectly simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh jeez! Boy do I feel like an under achiever :)
    I will TRY to look at these pictures as something to aspire to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't love a table coming off an island, it just doesn't seem right to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't love the table off the island either! But I do love that first living room...

    ReplyDelete
  5. As for the table coming off the island...its a toss up. I dislike the extension of linear space, but I do like that it enables a family to have the island prep space and then to be nestled together for a meal.

    Fabulous pic's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my, these really do the trick for me. However I am with the others, I'm not crazy about the table off the island... although you certainly cannot complain with a kitchen like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not crazy about the table off the island, but I do love the rest of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't decide if I dig the table/island setup. That great room and foyer are both perfect, though! That patio pic with the mountain view...I don't even wanna talk about it.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I liked this house too, but not sure about the island/table arrangement either. Just wanted to let you know, I linked to your blog today because of those cute posters you posted yesterday. Love them.

    Thanks!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is all beautiful but I do not like the table coming off the island. A friend had that in her house and I was not a fan. I think it is practical sometimes but i prefer a separate eating space.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the table off the island but maybe a little smaller. Love the Christmas decor...very unusual.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.