Pages

▼

Monday, December 27, 2010

Simple Beauty

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! This week I will be taking it easy for the most part, hopefully enjoying some more R&R. I hope you are doing the same!

Source Unknown

15 comments:

  1. We had a wonderful christmas, I hope you did too! Enjoy your last week of 2010!
    <3 Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays to you, too! Looove that chair, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy the relaxation and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas was wonderful! Enjoy some R&R!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you! Love that bergere - it's fabulous! Getting ready to go sledding with my kiddies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to slow down a little after the crazy Christmas rush! I love the chair AND the yellow ottoman. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple beauty is exactly what i need after the chaos of christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Ikat fabric! Enjoy your time off, as it goes by far too quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Relaxing is top of the list this week! Hope you had a lovely Christmas...and enjoy your time r&r.
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  10. So much light...love the comfortable Ikat chair.
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your must deserved r&r and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that chair. Need that chair. Must have that chair. Oh, and I hope you had a lovely Christmas sweet Marianne!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The perfect image to start the year out right. I especially love the blue and white ginger jar in the background. I used very similar ginger jars at my wedding and this is perfect inspiration to reuse them in my home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.