Pages

▼

Friday, December 3, 2010

Opinions Please

Yeah, it is Friday! I wish I had something fun and witty to share with you today but this brain is pooped. Instead I need your brains. Soooo, I saw these the other day and they grabbed me. My love for Frye boots has been well documented on here so this probably comes as no surprise. My question(s) for you are:

1. What do you think about the blue color? This is the second pair of blue boots I have wanted this year but I just can't commit...2. What do you think about the bows? I am not usually a bow person but when I saw these the embellishment did not bother me.
I would love to hear your opinions! Have a great weekend!

28 comments:

  1. I like the blue color and bows, except I like to pick more classic pieces that I will get a lot of use out of and I'm just not sure I would wear them a ton due to the color, thus practicality would win out in my case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are GORGEOUS! I love a flat, stylish boot - practical but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute! Those with a pair of dark jeans and a warm sweater and scarf or a blazer would be the perfect outfit for the winter. You could tie the "bow" into a nice knot if you didnt want to wear that bow that day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing navy and dark blue, especially with brown. Those boots would look great with some dark skinny jeans and a camel leather purse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan! The blue color mixes things up a bit and it's something that not EVERYBODY will have. So you'll look unique and cute. I say take the plunge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you kidding me? I LOVE the bows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. frye does no wrong. i love these, and i am not a bow person either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE these- perfect in every way possible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the blue. It's not a bright blue, it's subtle. The bows are fine. I don't even consider those bows when they are
    On the boots like that. They usually unravel and I tie them into a knot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. But them... They are both timeless but have a modern character that makes them hip without trying too hard. Love the blue color!
    Blessings,
    j
    www.beneaththeacaciatree.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes yes yes yes yes

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love them. I still want those gray ones you posted forever ago

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them!! Maybe they should be on my Christmas list! I think they will look great with a variety of things.... Jeans with a sweater in camel, black, ivory, heather gray, etc

    Post a pic when you get them :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those boots are oh-so-fabulous! If you think you have enough clothes that will go with the blue, I say go for it. I would imagine they would go with jeans, blue or black, as well as a variety of sweaters, tops. etc. And, they would look great with skirts as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buy them now! Georgeous! I want some too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just realized today that I have gotten the most use out of shoes that I NEVER thought I would when I first purchased them. Like plaid boots, never thought I would wear them everyday, or my crazy looking flowered flats. Lesson learned: You never know, so you might as well go for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,

    Just thought I'd call in after seeing the boots!!! I think you should go ahead and buy them. It sounds like you have asked yourself the good questions and been really honest with yourself. I think they would make a great alternative to brown boots (there's nothing wrong with brown boots, I bought myself a pair this year after holding off for 3 years, but I digress!!) and would look wonderful with jeans and just as importantly, they are a flat heal, you won't have to clop around with a heal, sometimes they can be a pain.....and I'm like you, don't usually like bows and frill but think the bows on these are a nice touch. Hope you let us know if you buy them or not.
    Take care
    Janine
    XXOO
    Tasmania, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think they're gorgeous.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't you how you like to dress, but I love a touch of feminity each day, so the bow is perfect! Love 'em!

    I just bought a pair of boots on sale at Anthro. Not in love, but not sure I want to spend full price on other I love. Hmmm.

    Hooey weekend!!!
    Xo,
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the bows, but could not commit to the blue color.
    Usually I like boots with a little more heels, to have a more feminine look.

    ReplyDelete
  21. DO it! They are lovely boots and would go with many things. They could be paired with so many complementary color combinations - you needn't be limited to just blue outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  22. they are very cool!! it is a bow, but not so sweet. more strappy?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.