Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Know, I Know...

This house has been all over the blog world since it hit the newsstands. I had to include it here though, I love it.I want that tub.
Love the built-ins for the wood...
Sigh...
All images Elle Decor.

12 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen this house yet, so thanks for sharing. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this home. I WANT the Hermes blanket SO MUCH!
    Have a nice Christmas, Marianne!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is this wonderful place and why don't I live there?? Love you and miss you!! Merry xmas friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is...

    Dear Santa,

    I've been a very good girl and I WANT IT ALL :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely and peaceful. Never worry about posting something that it seems has been all over the blogosphere. Some people only have time to visit a few special places (and this is one of them)...so honestly we may not have seen it:) I love each and every one of your posts. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. * I find it hard to believe that ANYONE could EVER tired of seeing these MOST "FANTABULOUS" spaces, MA!!!...and it's kinda "funny", because THIS issue of ELLE DECOR, w/ the incredible long DR/library table that you have shown above, & is on the cover, is sitting RIGHT NEXT TO ME as I write!!! (Yes... I've looked at it COUNTLESS times because I love it SO MUCH... it's so... well, "me" )...

    GR888 POSTING!!! Merry Christmas ~ Happy Holidays!!!

    Warmly,
    Linda in AZ *
    bellesmom1234@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. BTW, I asked SANTA for this place for Christmas... then I told him if THAT was just tooooo "over the top", how about the Hermes blanket? (Have coveted them for years, but oh... my... goooooones, they're reeeeeeallly $$$$!!!)... I'm not talking "a little high"... I'm talking "to-the-heavens" high $... YOU know, the "kind if high" you trade your first-born for! Grins n' chuckles!)...
    Smiles, Linda (again!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. do you think that bath is stainless on the outside ? hmmm ... le

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like very much the colours, the gay they Are matched. I also like the kitchen, very modern but with a old fashion touch.
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.