This room "feels" so good in person. We are not completely finished but we have come a long way. I wish I had before pictures but basically we started from scratch.
Fantastic job. The room looks like it would be difficult to arrange, but I love how you have created two separate seating areas. Great job. (my fav is the grouping you hung opposite the front door. Fills up that wall w/o taking up any floor space). M.
I love how this room looks like it was decorated over time. Fabulous! Could you please share where I can find the fabric for the paisley/floral pillows you used on the couch? It's great. Thanks!
It looks like it feels good. Inviting, cozy, comfortable with tons of class. I also love the punch of color Witt the lamp. Fab work once again!! xo
ReplyDeletegreat jo. i lovel the neutral palette
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! It looks so warm and cozy!!! Great job :)
ReplyDeleteKelly
Fantastic job. The room looks like it would be difficult to arrange, but I love how you have created two separate seating areas. Great job. (my fav is the grouping you hung opposite the front door. Fills up that wall w/o taking up any floor space). M.
ReplyDeleteThe separate seating area by the fireplace will surely be a favorite spot for your clients.
ReplyDeleteIt looks great!
ReplyDeleteLooks inviting and grown up...I adore it! Wonderful work! Best, Cat
ReplyDeleteI love how this room looks like it was decorated over time. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteCould you please share where I can find the fabric for the paisley/floral pillows you used on the couch? It's great. Thanks!
Marianne,
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful smile and a great blog! :-)
I love this post, my favorite picture is the one with the chairs and ottoman by the fireplace. Wow! That's just wonderful.
Good job!
xo
Luciane at HomeBunch.com
So pretty! I could be very comfortable there.
ReplyDeleteAre you doing window treatments?
Beautiful, Marianne.
ReplyDeleteLove the neutral color palette.
Teresa
looks great!!
ReplyDeletethis may be one of my favorite spaces I have seen of yours, gorgeous.
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty, pretty. I thought of you yesterday as our pastor spoke of patience as well:)
ReplyDeleteI love the second seating area by the fireplace w blue chairs & ottoman. Wonderful job!!! I am sure your clients are very pleased.
ReplyDeletexo,
cristin
It really is beautiful. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI like it - looks very cozy! :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely space; from the pictures you can tell that is would "feel" really comforting and serene- great job!
ReplyDeleteOh the chest the tv is on! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLooks great! I always love seeing pictures of your work!
ReplyDeleteMy favorites in the room are those orange pottery lamps and that console/chest the TV is sitting on!
Love the hints of orange throughout the room! Beautiful, as always!
ReplyDeleteThat is really beautiful, Marianne!
ReplyDeleteI love the fireplace screen. Is that something that can be ordered?
ReplyDeleteHomey & warm - wonderful work!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, LOVE this room, Marianne!
ReplyDeleteBoy...great job on using two seating arrangements! What a hard floor plan with the front door in the middle. Beautiful.
ReplyDeletelooks great! love your blog too..
ReplyDelete