Pages

▼

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Art In Motion

Chanel Spring 2011 Show- It is visual stunning and inspiring, especially the aerial views of the whole "runway". Hope you enjoy...

The second part is probably better and shorter for those who don't want to sit through Part I...
Karl, you are a creative genius.

5 comments:

  1. Dying!!!! So incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two favorites of all time, Chanel and Ralph Lauren! We both had fashion on the brain! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pure Indulgence! The non-traditional runway inspiration drawn from Parisian formal garden design is ah-mazing! And the symphony...Lagerfeld remains an icon and I covet every stitch of his work.

    This was SO enjoyable! Thanks for the day dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Chanel! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO major! Chanel knows how to do it! AMAZING set up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.