Pages

▼

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Almost There

19 comments:

  1. I love it! I hope you have a very merry christmas as well Marianne!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Merry Christmas to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Marianne.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. You never said that your husband is as good looking as you are. Wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card! Merry Christmas to you and your fam!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry, merry to you and yours, Marianne. Beautiful card! Can you believe we might have a white Christmas way down here in the South? Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry, Merry Christmas Marianne! Your card turned out so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a beautiful little family!! Happy Christmas to you and all your loved ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas, Marianne! Your card is gorgeous -- all 3 of you. :) Enjoy some time off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas to you and I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Marianne! Merry Christmas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. INSANELY gorgeous photo!!!! Merry Christmas sweet sister in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute!!! your sweet dog is a baby doll!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful family!

    Marianne sending all my best for a memorable Christmas filled with laughter and cheer. I know your family will be missing your dear grandmother this Christmas but I hope all the warm memories of her will give you peace.

    Joy to the World! xo Deb

    ReplyDelete
  15. have a beautiful christmas to you and ur husband ...
    ups .. and dont forget for the cute creature between u two! :D

    MERRY CHRISTMAS !

    xoXo ...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, that's beautiful!

    I love it! You just made me realize with this picture that a couple need to be like this.. united! Good job!

    BTW, thank you so much for your comment, Marianne. I've been with a really bad cold, that's why I didn't come here before.

    Wishing you guys have a Merry Christmas!!!!

    xo


    Luciane at HomeBunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happiest of Holidays to you and your entire family! Enjoy and here's to a great 2011, it was a pleasure to meet you in 2010!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blessings to and your adorable family this Christmas and in the New Year Marianne!! And thank you so very much for all of the blessings to our souls and hearts that you've given to us weekly through your giving messages of "quiet", they've been so special.

    Merry Christmas...
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  19. Merry Christmas! I am a big fan of your loveliness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.