Love that paisley!
Love the A-Twitter pattern and their Leaves pattern as well in graphite! Great designs...I could definitely see using them! Janell
Oh I love the birds, that would be so cute in a nursery! xo
Love the neutral color. The entire image says a lot!Have a nice week, Marianne.Teresa
Wallpaper facinates me, so many possibilities. I did a little post on wallpaper today too. We are on the same brain wave:)Amy R.
Schumacher always gets it right!Happy Monday!
There are so many great prints in this line! Thanks for sharing your favorites.
Love it- the print is a very nice modern take on nature themes. My favourite bird paper by Schumacher is Birds and Butterflies- love it to death!
Really great print -- checking out now.
wow, it is stunning!
If I were brave enough to think that I could make it look pretty I have a table that would look AMAZING covered in that paisley...
To cute! there's so many possibilities with this one, my mind is spinning with ideas!
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
Love that paisley!
ReplyDeleteLove the A-Twitter pattern and their Leaves pattern as well in graphite! Great designs...I could definitely see using them! Janell
ReplyDeleteOh I love the birds, that would be so cute in a nursery! xo
ReplyDeleteLove the neutral color. The entire image says a lot!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week, Marianne.
Teresa
Wallpaper facinates me, so many possibilities. I did a little post on wallpaper today too. We are on the same brain wave:)
ReplyDeleteAmy R.
Schumacher always gets it right!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
There are so many great prints in this line! Thanks for sharing your favorites.
ReplyDeleteLove it- the print is a very nice modern take on nature themes. My favourite bird paper by Schumacher is Birds and Butterflies- love it to death!
ReplyDeleteReally great print -- checking out now.
ReplyDeletewow, it is stunning!
ReplyDeleteIf I were brave enough to think that I could make it look pretty I have a table that would look AMAZING covered in that paisley...
ReplyDeleteTo cute! there's so many possibilities with this one, my mind is spinning with ideas!
ReplyDelete