So refreshing! Bet those chairs will look great when the home is decorated for Christmas too! Would love to know more about the fabric. Have anice day, Marianne. Teresa
I think I'm going to make it my 2011 new years resolution to decorate outside of the box (my comfort, matchy-matchy box, that is). Thanks a bunch for the awesome ideas!
Those chairs just make the space. I love how the grasscloth and paint color relate to the background color on the chair print! Then the blue rug, red vases, citron green in the floral arrangement, the color lining the bookshelf. Looks like the entire room was built around this fabric. Janell
My initial thought on seeing these chairs is simply "WOW." What stands out to me is that the rest of the decor is fairly tame which makes the chairs POP in the room even more. I also love how some of the individual colors in the chair fabric are picked up throughout the room which gives it a cohesive feel. Love the fireplace too!
Aren't those chairs great! I love that whole house....
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Does anybody know what that fabric is- I'm crazy over it!!!
ReplyDeleteWow... I am loving how young and quirky this pattern is! I'm as curious as Christine as to where this fabric comes from!!!
ReplyDeleteabodelove.blogspot.com
So refreshing! Bet those chairs will look great when the home is decorated for Christmas too! Would love to know more about the fabric.
ReplyDeleteHave anice day, Marianne.
Teresa
I've always loved this house. They did a great job with a few bold choices and those built-ins are amazing!
ReplyDeleteWowy! Those chairs pop!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm going to make it my 2011 new years resolution to decorate outside of the box (my comfort, matchy-matchy box, that is). Thanks a bunch for the awesome ideas!
Denise
i die
ReplyDeletei remember this. loved it then & love it now!
ReplyDeleteOhhh what is that fabric?? Love!
ReplyDeleteThese are so hip and unexpected -- very cool duo.
ReplyDeleteCheers, Alcira
thenerochronicles.blogspot.com
liking that rug! and the table! and the lighting! and the wall treatment!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun chairs!
ReplyDeletel.o.v.e
ReplyDeleteI've admired this rug before but can't remember where....Ballard? I think it would be fun in yellow in a play space for children!
ReplyDeleteThose are such fun chairs, I think they'd make any room interesting :)
ReplyDeletehow fun are these!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fresh look...
ReplyDeleteso inviting:)
and cool.
What a fun space!
ReplyDeleteThose chairs just make the space. I love how the grasscloth and paint color relate to the background color on the chair print! Then the blue rug, red vases, citron green in the floral arrangement, the color lining the bookshelf. Looks like the entire room was built around this fabric.
ReplyDeleteJanell
My initial thought on seeing these chairs is simply "WOW." What stands out to me is that the rest of the decor is fairly tame which makes the chairs POP in the room even more. I also love how some of the individual colors in the chair fabric are picked up throughout the room which gives it a cohesive feel. Love the fireplace too!
ReplyDeleteI love the rug!
ReplyDeleteEnchanting and cheerful chairs. Such a lovely..lovey room.
ReplyDeleteMarianne hope your week has been a good one?
xo
The fabric is from Cowtan& Tout, the pattern name is Angelica...simply elegant with a twist of modernism.
ReplyDeleteoh, i went to this house in Georgia. Those chairs were some of the best things in the whole house... that and the grass cloth wall paper behind them!
ReplyDelete