Pages

▼

Friday, November 5, 2010

Just One More

From the client's favorites file... I am off for a girls weekend, I hope you have a fabulous few days until we meet again!

11 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful bedroom. Is that grasscloth on the walls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bedroom. have a great weekend, Marianne.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a favorite too! esp this time of year. have a great weekend, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wall color. Looks cozy! :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that room. Headboard is to die for. Have a great weekend, Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty!! Have a great girls weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous room! Hope you're having a great girls weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the room. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.