Pages

▼

Monday, November 8, 2010

Good Morning Honey

Anyone else depressed about the time change? Dark @ 5:00 p.m., I can't handle it. I might have to get back into bed...

23 comments:

  1. Pretty beds! I hate it too... dark at 5 pm makes me want to crawl in bed. Plus my oldest keeps waking up at 4 am! That's right I said 4 AM!!!!

    I'll take that first bed to crawl in! Gorgeous headboard and wall paper!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the time change! And I love the beds! Wish I could stay in mine this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. although i would LOVE my light, the dark is really helping all my diy projects come along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was ready for my pjs at 4:30 it was so dark ~ ugh!

    Love the headboard in the first photo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree- the only good thing is that it is bright earlier in the morning which makes it easier to get out of bed in the am! Love that first bed :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last night most certainly felt like the longest day ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These are some beautiful beds!
    I was in bed very early last night. I will be accustomed to the new time by the time they change it back!
    Have a great week, Marianne.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree! I need light in the evening to motivate me to get stuff done. The darkness just makes me want to crawl under a warm blanket and read or watch bad TV.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Depressing indeed... but one of these bedrooms might make it a little easier! :)

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh can i crawl right back into one of these..one of those morning and its only 8am!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I completely agree! Love the first bedroom. So cheerful and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! I hate that it gets dark so early now. Ugh. Those pretty beds make me want to get crawl back in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How crazy am I that I love it, I can actually wake-up for my morning workout...although I feel lame since I was in bed by 9 last night.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the wallpaper and yes, I hate the time change- yesterday was the longest day on earth!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes...I am definitely less productive - just makes me want to crawl under the covers and call it a night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. and my body is up and at 'em at 6 am ... ick!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ditto, Marianne! I think it's awful here in Charlotte, but it's actually worse for you in Alabama. I remember when I lived in Montgomery, being SOOO close to the EST zone, but actually being on Central time, made the "fall back" MUCH more dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the gingo leaves in the second pic! What a great headboard!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hate the time change too -- now I never get home before dark!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really am not enjoying the dark! But...it's nice and bright in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i don't care for it being dark around 5. i don't feel i get as much done, especially when i need to do something outside.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.