Pages

▼

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Faux Bois Floor

I truly love when a room has some aspect that is clearly well thought out and unique but not too serious. These faux bois floors in William Diamond's Hampton House have that tongue-in-cheek feel. Love them, I am sure they are even more amazing in person.

From Coastal Living July/August 2010

17 comments:

  1. I love this kitchen. The floor makes the room. I suppose we would have just turned the page if it didn't have the fabulous Faux Bois, larger than life floor.
    Thanks for posting.

    mb from Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see more, the bathrooms, the great room...what a fun place to go and escape to! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. THose are so fly! I too love a little random pop of sense of humor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This floor looks amazing!!! Thanks for sharing...makes me want to see what floor I can redo in my own house!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The floor is absolutely beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing, Marianne.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is certainly a unique look isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has such a great beachy feel, but I could also see it working in a mountain home as well. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.birdsofafeatherdesign.com/November 30, 2010 at 6:02 PM

    Oh... i wish I hadn't seen this... My kitchen floors are hurting to look like that! Thanks for sharing...great space!
    -Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am not sure where I have been, but I have not seen these floors before. I love it!

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun would this be to come home to!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  11. so fun, I love a faux bois anything

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them - did the article say how they got them to look like that?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. For sure my wife would love the faux bois floors. She loves to remodel (MN-based) house. She mostly does it in our kitchen and living room. I have been supportive for I love the idea of a new interior.
    One time we met some remodelers (Minneapolis-based), and they were happy to see how my wife styles our home. Hope you'd like to see it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.