Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Crowd Favorite

There are a few images I see again and again when clients show me their inspiration pages from magazines. This is one....

Love it too. Source??? Not sure, thought possibly Southern Living but if anyone knows please let me know! Sorry if this shows up split on your screen, I would like them side by side but computers have minds of their own you know.

9 comments:

  1. I can see why that image is so popular. It's elegant, yet looks comfortable too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kitchen from the Southern Living idea house in Sarasen Bluff- Hot Springs, AR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mix of finishes and textures in that kitchen create such a rich feeling. I would DIE to have that vent hood. Love this- thanks for the inspiration!

    abodelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely southern living! What a warm and welcoming looking home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I can definitely say this house is from Southern Living. I have it saved in my files as well. The rich warm color is Fioli Honey on the walls.

    Would you say this is a timeless style/color? I considered this look but didnt know if it was outdated?

    I just discovered your blog today:)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it looks so inviting and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The paint color is Filoli Honey by Valspar not Fioli Honey. Sorry about the spelling:)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just realized that I was looking at that exact same couch in this pic the other day for a client of mine. Love how warm and inviting this kitchen is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.