Pages

▼

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another From The Popular Crowd

This is another picture I see from clients frequently, you can see why...Image Southern Living? Help again!

22 comments:

  1. Yep! Southern Living. Designed by Anne Turner Carroll. That was a room here in Birmingham, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love that bedskirt/canopy! The walls are pretty interesting, either way, I could log some serious hrs of sleep in that haven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of those rooms that has so many great things in it- it's hard to pick my favorite... BUT that pillow on the bed is to die for. It adds just the right amount of feminine lines and curves to this space.

    I picked out the Festival Rug from Anthropologie for one of my friends/Clients... it looks JUST like this pillow!

    http://abodelove.blogspot.com/2010/06/kelli-landon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This room is pretty special, one of my favorites. You have clever blog friends who know the source too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, SL! I have this in my favorites binder too! I made a long/lumbar pillow for our bed bc of this! I gave you a small shout out on the blog this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the original issue of this room from SL tucked away somewhere in my home- just let me know if you need the sources! I know Turner Carroll had a rug from Anthro turned into a pillow... such a beautiful room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still love this room, all the texture is divine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my favorites. I think I tore this one out.
    Have a great day, Marianne.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still one of my all time favorites! Yes, Southern Living. And Abode Love, the pillow looks like the anthro rug because it IS! The designer bought the rug for the room and then decided to make a pillow out of it. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the hide, grasscloth and La Fiorentina (as I always do:)- the space is so warm and inviting looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is riiiiiiight up there with my favorites, too. Sigh. Your clients obviously have fab taste!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Southern Living is stepping it up I see!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another one of my favorites!

    Southern Living - November '09

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, I love it too!! The accent pillow is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes it is def Southern Living Mag! They sent this image out in their email newsletter t subscribers on Oct 17; the email was titled "Guest Room with Personality". I think they hit the nail on the head with it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh yes..i remember this one..love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes, southern living. the homeowner (pictured) works for southern progress i think. maybe in the test kitchen at SL or cooking light? and the pillow is in fact a rug from anthropologie. i tore it out months ago too. first, b/c i recognized the girl as a family friend. second, b/c i love the room too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.