Pages

▼

Friday, October 29, 2010

Take Two...A Blog B-Day

There is one more thing to celebrate at the end of October, Haven & Home turns 2.....
A huge heart felt thank you for your support! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I never dreamed all the doors this little blog would open for me and more importantly all the wonderful people I would meet along the way (even if I have never actually laid eyes on you). You are awesome.

Lately life has been busy...so busy I feel like this at the moment...
I am not complaining, I very thankful for the craziness that is my life at the moment. However, I need to make more time for other things so I may not be as present for a while. I am not sure what the plan is but I just wanted to put it out there. For now I have taken down sponsors to take some of the pressure I put on myself off. Thank you if you were a sponsor who was about to be listed, I appreciate your understanding. We will see how everything is going in a few months.

Also, I cannot express my appreciation enough to H&H's readers and followers. You make my day...every day. Y'all are the best blogger friends a girl could ask for. I look forward to many more years with you!

Changing gears, I hope you have a wonderful Halloween weekend. I had to do a double take in Target the other day...
I had no idea Simon Doonan did a costume line for Target this year. Very cool. Anyone have a great costume for this weekend?

Pictures WeHeartIt (1&2) and Pink Wallpaper

22 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your blog was one of the first ones I found and I have loved it! And i agree there are so many wonderful bloggers and blog readers out there! I have been amazed!

    Have a great Halloween weekend!

    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heart H&H!! Congrats on all you've done!

    I love the b&w photo. Darling.

    I somehow missed the costumes at Target-how?! Funny.

    Thank YOU for having me on your blogroll!

    Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog Bday! I am so glad to have met you through this blogging world! I know we are going to be friends for a long time!!

    Have a great weekend!
    xo Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy B-day to Haven and Home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marianne,
    Happy Birthday to your blog. I love visiting, and I appreciate so much being placed on your blog roll.
    I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see many more years of you blogging in your future. You are so talanted & inspiring. I would be sad if you gave it up. Congatulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blog birthday- I so enjoy reading it! I love your collection of pics for this post- very cute:) Congrats again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 2 years!! Happy to have found your lovely blog. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy blog bday! and I thought his costumes could have been cooler..he should do it with his hubby next year...how bananas would that be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I admire you for taking a step back and trying to be more present. I'm trying to do the same. It's harder than I thought, but so worth it! God brings such blessing when we stay in His presence. I know good things will come of this!

    Happy Friday!
    Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and I just saw I'm in your blogroll. Sweet thing! I don't have a blogroll (yet), but you are at the top of my short list of favorite blogs!

    Xo...Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray! Happy 2nd bday! Have a happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 2-year blogiversary to you! I've enjoyed reading your blog - you have a great eye for design, but I'm sure you're told that often! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI, Marianne, happy 2nd blog birthday! I hope we can get together one of these days when you slow down a bit. Maybe we can meet for coffee one day. Don't forget me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 2nd birthday - I know how insane life can feel at times - but it's such a blessing to have so many good things going on! Congrats on 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations and Happy Birthday Marianne!!! You, your blog, and your design gift are a blessing to all of us...thank you!!
    xo J!

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2 years! What a big accomplishment! Congratulations:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Happy Birthday! We just turned one this month! I hope to be as sucessful as you in another year xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVEN AND HOME!! here's to many many more years of blogging so I have fun things to read :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.