Ooooooooooohhhhh, this has your name alllll over it. I don't even know where to start, I love it all... ok maybe lose the bird on the table but even he adds some charm!
I love that everyone loves this image! Thanks for posting my link! This is actually from a shop here in Dallas as Snider Plaza called Vintage home. Great little shop!
This is one of those color combos I would have never tried on my own...but it is so stunning! I am a new follower and so excited to have found you! Have a fab weekend Donna
Cool shutters!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend to you Marianne!
xoxo Laura
beauiful! happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteYes! Yes! Yes! one of my all time faves.
ReplyDelete(and thanks...)
Have a great weekend...
Donna
Oooh! Shutters and chandelier! LOVE.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday to you!
Linsey
I love this color combination...grays have really won me over in the last few years!!! Happy Friday!
ReplyDeleteOoooooooooohhhhh, this has your name alllll over it. I don't even know where to start, I love it all... ok maybe lose the bird on the table but even he adds some charm!
ReplyDeleteI agree...so much to love in this room! Those shutters do it for me!
ReplyDeleteOh my. What a great color scheme, and the shutters are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThe orange is great with all the grays, if I sat at this table I'd be thinking the whole time that bird might pounce on my meal. Janell
ReplyDeleteI love that everyone loves this image! Thanks for posting my link! This is actually from a shop here in Dallas as Snider Plaza called Vintage home. Great little shop!
ReplyDeletethe color of those chairs is so unexpected and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove this image too, marianne. The shutters and chandelier are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend.
Teresa
Perfection indeed! It's gorgeous! Have a great weekend Marianne!
ReplyDeleteLove the orange and gray together.
ReplyDeleteOh, I so agree.
ReplyDeleteI love stopping by your blog and seeing how certain color schemes can work with each other. Gray and orange? Yes, they look GREAT in the photo!
ReplyDeleteI like, but that bird on the table is scary!
ReplyDeleteChandelier, shutters and orange...heaven! Have a beautiful weekend.
ReplyDeleteXO Piper
This is one of those color combos I would have never tried on my own...but it is so stunning!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower and so excited to have found you!
Have a fab weekend
Donna
I love the orange chairs and chandelier- alot!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend:)
i'm jealous of whoever has that room :)
ReplyDeleteReady to move in!
ReplyDelete