Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Lighting Inspiration

While in New York I met the very talented designer, Lisa Luby Ryan in the Arteriors showroom. Arteriors is a line I use frequently and I was thrilled to find out she had partnered with them to create a line. I loved everything she made and it was great to discuss with her the various pieces, she is so kind and engaging. The pieces, inspired by her numerous travels, are stunners with great details. I thought I would share a few...
All the lamps feature fabulous shades...
Accesories can be hard to find, I love this one for a table or bookcase...
Congratulations Lisa, the collection looks great!

13 comments:

  1. The metal box is very intriguing, perfect for an office or unexpected on a coffee table? Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lamps and the metal box! Beautiful, Marianne. Thanks for sharing.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if the metal box would hold the remote controls from our TV & DVD player.
    It's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection! And how great that you got to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchísimas gracias por pasar por mi blog,así he tenido la oportunidad de conocer tu blog,felicitaciones es una maravilla.
    Me encanta todo lo relacionado a la decoración de hecho me encanta restaurar y decorar,me quedo en tu blog como seguidora.
    Un besito enorme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This collection is to die for!!!
    I love every single lamp and the box is neat too.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful for you to meet and talk with Lisa. My friends in Dallas love her store and I've heard nothing but wonderful things!!!!
    ~ Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree amazing lamps and I adore the trays and writing box. Fabulous! xx Emily from EL Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa Luby Ryan is a local gal. I have several pieces of furniture and decorative pillows from her shop.

    She has a website for her store Vintage Living.

    mb from Dallas

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just sent her your link - i know she will love to see this. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fixtures have a touch of simple and elegant but not so modern feel, I can definitely see these in a nice Victorian house.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.