Pages

▼

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Morning Snack(s)

I just want to curl up in here...or maybe here....
Well, really just anywhere in this house...
Done by some of my favorites, Bobby McAlpine and Susan Ferrier as seen in Coastal Living

21 comments:

  1. This house looks so peacful. Lovely!

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these morning snacks make me want a morning nap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That house is something else, love the bikes parked out front...absolutely charming, everything about it! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I love that little daybed nook... perfect place for a nap....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely interiors, thanks so much for sharing!

    Congratulations for your blog. I become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never get out of bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how i would love to live in that bottom house :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love this house! So many delicious details...thanks for the great images.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that headboard. well, really the entire room! now i want to go pick up the magazine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, and just another image of windows flanking the master bed...that is bliss. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for including our work in your great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how they did not let the window in the master bedroom dictate where they put the furnishings. Love, love the wall of drapery behind the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beachy and comfortable looking. Absolutely beautiful!
    xoxo
    Lila Ferraro

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know if I'd ever leave that bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never tire of their work and I want to move right in.....maybe this weekend, just move there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.