Pages

▼

Thursday, October 21, 2010

In The Bag

Dear L.L. Bean,

I am loving your new signature collection, especially the bags, one of my many weaknesses in life...Love that you have "archive" items, 1933 never looked so good...
It is not just the bags I love though, this outfit could be my late fall/winter staple...And while I could never pull off this look, it makes excited for the coming season and makes me think L.L. Bean...
All images L.L. Bean

26 comments:

  1. Love the first bag and the last would be great for hauling around the camera and little samples while shopping. That long plaid bias skirt, I swear I once had something like that. Can't go there but love the sweater! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. always been a Bean fan, but they're really upped their game!!
    good picks! That suede clutch is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, love those bags. LL Bean is definitely stepping it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am guilty of getting an LL Bean catalog & never cracking it open, only to throw it in the recycling. I recently actually opened the catalog & was shocked how hip their lines have become. Your post is more proof that I will no longer be 'not' looking. The maxi skirt, wow...if that isn't a flash back, love it!

    Great day to you Marianne. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this line too! Was checking it out the other day, I love that suede tote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so chic! I just saw one of the leather totes in Lucky and couldn't believe how cute it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lines on the first bag!

    xx
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  8. L.L.Bean is a staple at my home, and I feel like a part owner at times. The quality cannot be surpassed and they stand behind what they sell. I just bought some monogrammed totes, which I can't get enough of.
    These bags are great!
    Thank you for sharing.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am shocked and surprised that these are actually from L.L. Bean. It's been awhile since I have even looked through their catalog, I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when a company comes out with items that you would not suspect. All great pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I NEVER would have thought that any of these items were LLBean... I think I'll stop discarding the catalog when I receive it in the mail!
    Blessings.
    j

    ReplyDelete
  12. that first bag is amazing. perfect carry on! and i am loving that clutchy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved several things from the Signature mail-out I just got!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know! L.L. Bean has infused some life into their collection. I thought the same things about their handbags - I'd take anyone of those pretty purses. And that long skirt is just gorgeous - a must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I did not know LL Bean was that cool. I pass their stores all the time, thinking only of sweaters and duck boots

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love LLB! Great bags! I am hoping I get a chance to visit their store while I am in Maine next month.

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  17. When I think LL Bean, I think backpacks, barn jackets (remember how popular those were in college?) and fleeces. Im a dork...went to the website looking for one of the cute dresses you revealed here and couldn't fknd it. Because I was in the regular LL Bean, not Signature! Finally figured it out!

    Looks like I'll have to stop in the store next time I'm in Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those bags! I'm def going to have to check their website out. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! I'm loving their makeover... and I agree although the last outfit would make most people look hideous it is so cozy and autumnal that it makes me want to start a fire!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I couldn't agree more. I've been eying that skirt... but will I wear it enough? Will it go on sale? these questions have been running through my head... :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I know! I am so excited at this direction LLBean is taking!! That last bag is my FAVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those first 2 bags may have to make their way onto my Christmas list!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I didnt even check out the bags! so happy you posted them, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i think i need that last bag, it's gorgeous. i'm definitely going to have to take a peek at their selection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.