Pages

▼

Monday, September 20, 2010

Start Spreading The News....

I am leaving today for...to see this guy, which you might remember from here, here or here.
Tuesday he will be taping a show that will feature an audience of all design bloggers and I thrilled to be included in this group.
Since I had a plus one I decided to take another very dapper man...my Dad. Not only does he love design but we always have a good time in New York together.
So I will leave you with some images from my bf Nate....
And I know I have posted about this little one before but I still want it...
A client and I were looking at this the other day...we are still debating...
I think this rug could be pretty cool too...
I will share with you how it all went later in the week when I get back south.

Images from Nate Berkus and Nate Berkus for HSN

25 comments:

  1. I just love him! Have fun you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell the bf hello.
    enjoy yourself and getting to meet all the other lovely blog girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time! Can't wait to hear all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time, Marianne! Take a lot of pictures.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have the best time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Jealous! Have such a fun time! Can't wait to see this episode of The Nate Show

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you kidding me? JEEEZ, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAYEEEEEEEEEEEEE! So excited for you, Nate will be lucky to have you. And lets be clear, Fern is The DAPPEREST (is that a word?) man I know... and the sweetest, HUGS!!!!
    You two have fun, eat some CD cheesecake for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Give the city a kiss for me, oh I how I miss it. Have a blast and soak it all up!! Safe travels xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy!! Have a FAB trip!

    xo Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. how exciting! have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is sooo cool!! Have so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to compare experiences. We were there so early in the tapings...I'm sure he's really relaxed into his show. Should be a fun show...I'll be tivoing it and looking for all the familiar faces!
    xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. have a wonderful time... xoxo

    and lets try to help one another not to worry... it truly is in insult to God... thank you for your lovely sunday messages... xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll see you there! Looking forward to meeting you!
    www.looklingerlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. babe! I'm gonna be there! can't wait to meet you!

    Love, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet that you and your dad can spend that time together doing something you both love. What a dream. Enjoy! Xo...Linsey

    ReplyDelete
  18. So excited to meet you finally!! Its going to be such an amazing day!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the bamboo table...but getting to see Nate is amazing - I'll be looking for you in the audience!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So I totally have Nate's bamboo coffee table! It's a little wonky, but I really love it. Such a look for next to nothing.

    I must have said so quite a bit since my 15 month old started saying "night night pretty!" and waving to the table as I carried him to bed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. god im so jealy. ughhhhhhhhhhh.

    and my parents are going back to nyc in 2 weeks and not taking me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It was so fun to meet you even briefly! Wish we had more time to chat, I have been loving your blog for a while now. Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It was so great to meet you at the Nate Berkus Show and so cool that you brought your dad with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.