Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Room To Grow

While looking for NY design inspiration I came across this space. While it stands to be warmed up some I think it would be an amazing space to live in...This picture makes my heart skip a beat...
And this one too...
Not loving this room but I had to include it because of the windows...
All images New York Magazine

8 comments:

  1. I love the loft, industrial look, but I agree that you have to add a touch of warmth to keep it from looking cold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne, you are killin' me with all of these NYC images. How I wish I could walk those streets again. One day soon I hope, safe travels home! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a stunning space. the windows remind of katie lee's place, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouldn't you just love to get into this home and do a makeover?! The structure is beautiful.
    Hope you are having fun in New York.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if there is an indoor track?
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  6. The actual space is almost surreal, and incredibly structured all at the same time. Very impressive.

    I love the windows. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that blue tufted sofa...a mix of traditional with modern!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.