Lately there have been a lot of things to celebrate and be grateful for. I am so blessed and all the praise goes to HIM.
God is GOOD!! that is for sure. Oh how could we possibly live without him to guide us in our lives!! Have a wonderful Sunday, KATHYSUE
That's a great message for today. Thanks for sharing it. Have a wonderful Sunday, Marianne.
I'm so happy when my little ticker tells me you have posted on Sunday. Your verse is always so inspirational-- I'm happy for your celebrations. Peace to you today.
I love this scripture verse. Have a nice Sunday, Marianne.Teresa
I'm so excited to find your blog. I'm popping over from Rhoda's. :)I live in North Alabama. It's fabulous to "meet" you!
SO loving this... God is so awesome... He is the reason life is sooo good... i want to shout it from the rooftops! xx
Thank you for the uplifting verse today.
Marianne, I love reading the verses you post! xoxo Traci
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
God is GOOD!! that is for sure. Oh how could we possibly live without him to guide us in our lives!! Have a wonderful Sunday, KATHYSUE
ReplyDeleteThat's a great message for today. Thanks for sharing it. Have a wonderful Sunday, Marianne.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy when my little ticker tells me you have posted on Sunday. Your verse is always so inspirational-- I'm happy for your celebrations. Peace to you today.
ReplyDeleteI love this scripture verse.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Sunday, Marianne.
Teresa
I'm so excited to find your blog. I'm popping over from Rhoda's. :)
ReplyDeleteI live in North Alabama. It's fabulous to "meet" you!
SO loving this... God is so awesome... He is the reason life is sooo good... i want to shout it from the rooftops!
ReplyDeletexx
Thank you for the uplifting verse today.
ReplyDeleteMarianne, I love reading the verses you post!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Traci