Pages

▼

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Quiet Time

However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him" 1 Corinthians 2:9

Image HERE

7 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your family, I hope your week was filled with wonderful memories. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, the beach image is so peaceful! Hope you have a great week, prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture and the scripture. Makes me have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am new to your blog and just LOVE it! You have a great eye! :-)

    xx
    KC

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!
    Hope you are have a good holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by! Oh, my....this Scripture and THAT beach are quite the perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a promise!! We have an awesome God. Kathysue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.