As I was wondering what to blog about, Rachel Zoe was on in the background and I looked up to see a hotel room that instantly grabbed me. Turns out the room was in the Covent Garden Hotel in London. I could not find that exact room on their site but I did find plenty of other rooms that have me wanting to pack my bag right now... Definitely on my list of places to stay at some point. All images Covent Garden
I'm in New York staying at the Crosby St. Hotel designed by the same firm as this one. All of the hotels from Firmdale are just awesome. Hope you are well.
Wow. I want to go! I saw that episode last night too and thought the same thing. Will Rachel and Rodger ever agree on whether to start a family? Inquiring minds want to know.
Too funny...I just blogged about the gray paisley wallpaper in the Crosby Street Hotel a few days ago while watching her show & then last night wondered which London hotel that was.
Marianne,that's funny because I was having a hard time following Rachel & Kate's conversation because I was so distracted by that gorgeous room, no joke!
Gorgeous. I have always had some sort of seating at the end of my bed (usually a bench), but would be keen on a loveseat at some point. You know, when I have my mansion and everything.
I'm in New York staying at the Crosby St. Hotel designed by the same firm as this one. All of the hotels from Firmdale are just awesome. Hope you are well.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could go with you. We would have such a nice time. You could tell all kinds of stories about your grandmother. I hope you are doing well.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I would love to stay there. Doesn't even feel like a "hotel". So warm and inviting.
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Wow. I want to go! I saw that episode last night too and thought the same thing. Will Rachel and Rodger ever agree on whether to start a family? Inquiring minds want to know.
ReplyDeleteSome of the most beautiful headboards I have ever seen!!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, I can't decide which room I love the most. So much beautiful but I especially love the second and last images. Perfect.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
That is definitely going on my list! My mom is moving to London in a few weeks...might have to make a trip sooner than later!
ReplyDeleteToo funny...I just blogged about the gray paisley wallpaper in the Crosby Street Hotel a few days ago while watching her show & then last night wondered which London hotel that was.
ReplyDeletethat room she stayed in last night was so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore hotel rooms that "invite you home". And these are beautiful...just wish we were there :)
ReplyDeleteAndrea
ps I'm enjoying your posts!
curioussouthernbelle.blogspot.com
I think I'll be spending my va-ca money on making my house look like a hotel room!
ReplyDeleteI like the bed with the flowers!
ReplyDeleteMarianne,that's funny because I was having a hard time following Rachel & Kate's conversation because I was so distracted by that gorgeous room, no joke!
ReplyDeleteLooove this hotel, I wish my boss would let me stay there when I travel to London!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. I have always had some sort of seating at the end of my bed (usually a bench), but would be keen on a loveseat at some point. You know, when I have my mansion and everything.
ReplyDeleteLooks like such an elegant yet cozy spot to stay:)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely one of the best hotels, lovely post! Please come to London.
ReplyDeletegreat images as always. glad you are back!
ReplyDeleteHow cool are those dress forms that match the headboards?!?! And I'm crazy in love with the scalloped quilts on the beds. What a find!
ReplyDeleteThis is INCREDIBLE! It's on my list too now. Yowza
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I have been following for awhile but just got around to adding you to my blogroll.
ReplyDeleteI noticed that hotel room too. Gorgeous and it didn't hurt that cute Kate Hudson was in it as well!
ReplyDelete