I am currently working on a kitchen that needed a little face lift. Really the before was not too bad but the owner wanted something completely different...

You know I love wallpaper so needless to say I was thrilled when they went with this choice from Kravet...

So far we have painted, changed the counter top and backsplash, as well as the appliances. We still have some more to do- window treatments, new furniture, but I wanted to share the progress.


Marianne, I LOVE this! It's similar to the colors I hope to use in our home. So tell me, did you do a backsplash above the counters and then the paper everywhere else??
ReplyDeleteLove the new wallpaper, it certainly updates the room, I hope you post on this kitchen when there is more progress, enjoy seeing your work! Janell
ReplyDeleteGorgeous so far - especially the new wallpaper. Can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeleteXO Piper
I love it! It's really transformed, and it's not even done. Great job.
ReplyDeleteI love the Kravet paper. Such a great choice to freshen up that space. I also really like the color y'all chose for the cabinetry. Look forward to seeing the end result!
ReplyDeleteGreat wallpaper update. Amazing what a little paper can do for a space!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! I love it, ALL of it! The color of the cabinets is perfection! The whole thing makes me want to plop down in my pjs and enjoy a cup of dr. pepper (or for the rest of the world, coffee!)
ReplyDeleteBravo!
It's looking great!! The wallpaper, painted cabinets, I love it all!!
ReplyDeleteLove what you've done so far - can't wait to see the rest. I also adore that floor!
ReplyDeleteoh my, it looks fabulous!!! now i want brick floors ;)
ReplyDeleteDefinitely love the wallpaper! Such interesting floors too.
ReplyDeleteLooking great Marianne, can't wait to see the finished product with all of the details. xo
ReplyDeleteLove that cabinet color...what is it?? ALSO, just returned from my extended wedding hiatus and am loving the look of things around here!
ReplyDeletelooking GREAT!
ReplyDeleteI love the wallpaper!
ReplyDeleteMarianne,
ReplyDeleteThis looks great! You have done a wonderful job. Can't wait to see the finished room. Looks close. A local magazine needs to do a story on your work.
Have a nice day.
Teresa
love the floors! great mix of modern and old!
ReplyDeleteAre the rest of the cabinets going to be painted the darker color?
ReplyDeleteI guess I should just wait till you show the next round of progress pictures. It's looking great so far.
Oh I have wanted to paint our cabinets for quite some time! My husband thinks it will be too expensive. For a kitchen this size can you recommend a ball park figure for costs? Do you find a painter or a custom cabinet maker to do the work?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I love wallpaper and this looks great...can't wait for the rest!
ReplyDeletethe wallpaper is perfect, i love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the wallpaper, can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteBig changes already!! Can't wait to see the finished version!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I really love that wallpaper, and the cabinet color is just great.
ReplyDeleteIt's looking beautiful! Love the wallpaper!
ReplyDeleteWow! Looks great - I love that darker color on the cabinets.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see it all finished.
Beautiful wallpaper - I'll be watching for the final reveal...
ReplyDeletei love those brick floors
ReplyDeleteLooks great, I LOVE the new wallpaper choice, is so fun and fresh! I cant wait to see what else this kitchen has in store :)
ReplyDeleteI looooove those floors!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! What a great way to spruce up soffits. And I love how you tied in the molding at the ceiling with the cabinetry.
ReplyDeleteThat wallpaper is fantastic. Kinda retro but totally modern. And I love brick floors.
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Love your paper and paint choices.
ReplyDeleteWow, it's looking great! I've never seen a kitchen with brick floors, so different.
ReplyDelete