Pages

▼

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Goodbye, Hello...

I can't believe it is already time to say bye to NYC. I will only be back in Birmingham this afternoon for a couple of hours before turning around a leaving again. I promise to share details of the trip next week when I get back, it has been such an amazing trip. While I am looking forward to this weekend, with all the craziness I wish I was here....Not too bad for a vacation home. More images including before and afters, Traditional Home. I will be back next week and I can't wait to share everything with you and get back to "normal", whatever that is!

26 comments:

  1. Love love love the dark hard wood flooring! This house looks so peaceful, I wish I were a part of that
    I hope NYC knows how fortunate they were to have you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I wish I could be there this weekend too. Can't wait to hear about your NYC adventure - I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this home. Have a nice weekend away, Marianne.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a pretty relaxed week and I'd still like to be there!

    Hope you had a great time in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh...my Birmingham bestie!! I absolutely loved meeting you and we have to plan to see each other again...SOON!!!

    xo Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, please dogear this house for me. I am dying for this style. It is my perfection. Sums up everything I love; clean, fresh, traditional and new. Love love love. Please get ready for me to get back to Bham and turn my small space into something fab like this! I am already dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this house! It reminds me of the set of "Something's Gotta Give." Saw you on some of the blogs about Nate Birkus's new show. Looks like everyone had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that house! Especially the kitchen and entryway! Have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful home! it was so fun meeting you in nyc too!!!

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  10. cannot wait to hear about all of the fun... but for now, go home and try to rest abit... xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I miss you already!! Next get together needs to be in Boston or Birmingham ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a gorgeous place to stay! Cute blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to hear all the deets...and I do love that home from TH. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a marvelous time in the big apple~
    Our city is the tops!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  15. That entryway is one of my favorites. It was so nice meeting you Tuesday evening! I'm really hoping for another blogger get together again soon - it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are one busy lady! hope we can finally make that lunch date happen when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my what a gorgeous house! Crisp, clean and classic...I like!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the spacious kitchen island...

    ReplyDelete
  19. hope you had fun in New York....so nice to meet you... I don't think I put it together who you were and with what blog when you took the picture of Kirsten and I. Next time I think everyone needs to wear t-shirts with their blog name & name on them :-)
    xx Trina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marianne I am so pleased that the trip and the experience was a good one. I cannot wait to hear the news. I saw your sweet face on another blog about the Nate Berkus show & her meeting so many fabulous bloggers. You are a busy gal & enjoying life; all is good. Wishing you safe travels this weekend and have fun!

    xo Deb

    ReplyDelete
  21. This summer home is amazing ~oh to have that kitchen!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looking forward to hearing it all. Sounds like you had a great time in NY. I have enjoyed reading through all your NY posts!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The images in this post just made me take a slow, deep breath. Lovely. Xo...Linsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.