I really like the outfit too. That jacket is amazing.
She does look amazing!!xoxo Laura
I would die for that outfit!!! And of course I LOVE SJP!!!
That jacket is just amazing...I'm finally getting okay with it being fall, largely due to fashion! Janell
me too. the jacket is AMAZING!
Love the jacket and SJP! Happy Fall!
She is so cute. Love the outfit, and I would love to have that jacket!Have a anice day, Marianne.Teresa
I like it..the jacket looks a smidge snug for my liking..but what do i know..
I love her more than words that express...in every way!
she is hot hot hot! love that outfit!
Love her handbag too!
I'm so pumped about fall! Love SJP's hair!
She always looks so great-- love all of this.
Love the Jacket! Agree, SJP always looks fab!
Oh, she is such a beauty!!!
thanks for bringing me up to date... i had not seen it... she looks great... have a wonderful weekend... ck in with you sunday... blessings... xx
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
I really like the outfit too. That jacket is amazing.
ReplyDeleteShe does look amazing!!
ReplyDeletexoxo Laura
I would die for that outfit!!! And of course I LOVE SJP!!!
ReplyDeleteThat jacket is just amazing...I'm finally getting okay with it being fall, largely due to fashion! Janell
ReplyDeleteme too. the jacket is AMAZING!
ReplyDeleteLove the jacket and SJP! Happy Fall!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. Love the outfit, and I would love to have that jacket!
ReplyDeleteHave a anice day, Marianne.
Teresa
I like it..the jacket looks a smidge snug for my liking..but what do i know..
ReplyDeleteI love her more than words that express...in every way!
ReplyDeleteshe is hot hot hot! love that outfit!
ReplyDeleteLove her handbag too!
ReplyDeleteI'm so pumped about fall! Love SJP's hair!
ReplyDeleteShe always looks so great-- love all of this.
ReplyDeleteShe always looks so great-- love all of this.
ReplyDeleteLove the Jacket! Agree, SJP always looks fab!
ReplyDeleteOh, she is such a beauty!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for bringing me up to date... i had not seen it... she looks great... have a wonderful weekend... ck in with you sunday... blessings... xx
ReplyDelete