Pages

▼

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Awesome Inspiration




All inspiration from Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles

16 comments:

  1. I really adore the statement pieces fond in these interior images. The overall effect is a collected and interesting space. Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what beautiful inspiration it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting in the kitchen is fantastic-love the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with that charcoal and white bedroom the first time I saw it in AH&L. Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ATL Homes & Lifestyles is one of the first places I look for inspiration images! They are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is so much to like in that first photo - the amazing orange pendant, the table, the color of the walls. It so warm and inviting, yet gives off a cool vibe as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marianne,
    There is so much rich design here. The steel window is beautiful. I love the zebra rug and the sofa in the last image. Beautiful post.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. That second image is my inspiration for our master bedroom dressing area. love the walls and the two tone window...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that window in the alcove with the couch....also how open and airy the first house could be because of all of the french double doors, despite its narrowness.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great images from a great source. As an Atlantan these always seem extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, yes, yes! Esp. love the zebra room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love how the built-in bookcase frames the artwork in the last images. your blog is looking amazing!

    xo,
    cristin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so in love with the orange light! It totally adds to that room. What a fun kitchen. Adding to the file. Also obsessed with black paint right now. Debating on where in my home it will go. Horizontal black & white stripes in my entry... do I dare?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.