You have posted some amazing rooms here & earlier in the week. Only wish now I had a room to transform. Would love to adopt that padded nook with the nail head trim. Wow!
I hope you got my email but it was after you left to Peru in re: to your series? I totally spaced & sent it after I told you I would / :
Glad your home safely & so thrilled you 4 had such a tremendous time. x
I love, love, love this too. Such clever ideas. That nailhead detail, that bed, that kitchen!
ReplyDeleteSO much to love in this house!! I know you are loving the tile in that bath!!
ReplyDeleteEvery idea in there is awesome.
ReplyDeleteWow... I love that first room ~~
ReplyDeletexoxo Laura
I love this house! So many great ideas in it!
ReplyDeleteThat bathroom...yes, now please.
ReplyDeleteIs that tile on the wall in the 4 the 4th one? I like
ReplyDeleteWow! That nail head backboard to that bench is perfection! Thanks for posting and sharing your sweet comment on my blog :)
ReplyDeleteLove the kitchen with the breakfast nook by the window and the bedroom in the last picture.
ReplyDeleteI bookmarked almost every page from the idea houses! So many great ideas!!grai
ReplyDeleteI'm with you - love, love, love!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Now how do I get myself down to Louisiana to see it in person? I would spend HOURS devouring the rooms in person.
ReplyDeleteUm, Yes Please. If you have the address I can move right in next week. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove the kitchen!
ReplyDeleteTeresa
post full of inspirations.
ReplyDeleteThanks
X
V
You have posted some amazing rooms here & earlier in the week. Only wish now I had a room to transform. Would love to adopt that padded nook with the nail head trim. Wow!
ReplyDeleteI hope you got my email but it was after you left to Peru in re: to your series? I totally spaced & sent it after I told you I would
/ :
Glad your home safely & so thrilled you 4 had such a tremendous time. x
That first one just makes me smile! Love the nailhead.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful home. A lot of thought went into this home.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
Love all of these ideas...especially the first photo.
ReplyDeleteXO Piper
This house is amazing.. I love everything about especially pic 1, 2 & 3.
ReplyDelete