Pages

▼

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hi/Low Coffee Table

Ikea Coffee Table $49.99 (I just used this in a client's home and it really looks great)...
Crate and Barrel version $499..
I am going with Ikea on this one.

23 comments:

  1. I love that high - low look for the coffee table. What a great idea!
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I have seen that at IKEA, so I may have to use it somewhere based on your recommendation! Thanks for the review.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. IKEA ROCKS with their low prices!!

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ikea version with the extra glass shelf. I can see one in my future. Thanks for the great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about mixing high and low...okay, more low than high. But a resourceful mix can make a room while staying on budget! Great choice! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great find! I have to say, $50 vs $500 is no competition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would never be able to tell the difference! Definitely low wins this round!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, I was JUST at IKEA with my mom the other day ad went a little nuts. I was blown away by some of the things I saw that eerily resembled very high priced objects! Particularly a linen sectional which looked very $$$$.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah, I LOVE it. Do you know if they had this in a console table? I'd snap it up in a second!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh I haven't seen this yet!! I just love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely. $50 vs. $500? That's a no-brainer. I wish Nashville had an IKEA. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why have they not posted the new Ikea table online yet?! I need it big time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ikea just keeps getting better & better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. $49.99?!?! Are you serious?! I love the table and love the price!

    ReplyDelete
  15. the ikea one is such a great deal, I mean less then $50 for a fun coffee table, you cant go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great find, gotta love IKEA! Oddly enough I have the C&B table, bought it years ago, a classic I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that is an excellent substitute! I'd go Ikea for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sometimes IKEA can be hard to beat, and this is definitely one such time!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a GREAT looking table!! And it's a total steal at $49!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! I've been looking for this table but Ikea doesn't seem to ave it anymore?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.