Pages

▼

Friday, August 20, 2010

Have I Mentioned...

I love tile?Yep, love it.
Would love to see this in person...
Next week I will be back from our getaway! In the mean time I hope you all have had a wonderful week!

Images Artistic Tile

14 comments:

  1. Oh, maybe you and I can see that bath together...it looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is not to love about all these bathrooms?? The tile work in all of them is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, me too!
    I saw photos of that bath with the "Croc" tiles. Isn't that gorgeous?! I'd love to see that in person also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, these are really making me a want a new bathroom (not that I didn't already). A girl can dream - sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tile too - the shinier the better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too! can't get enough. I love bathrooms with floor and wall tile...like a little jewel box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. agreed. i especially love white tile, so clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, me too. I tend to get ADD when I am at my suppliers doing selections. 'OH, I love this, wait, what is THIS?! Oh, look, I want this!!' It is sad and I always have to warn them as soon as I walk in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness, me too -- and these are some primo examples!

    Have a wonderful weekend Marianne!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these images. Beautiful tile!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous images! Each one is just perfection. Have fun on your getaway.
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh these are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them all...especially the first one!!! You have such amazing taste!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.