Pages

▼

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Afternoon Snack

I love this picture.

West Elm.

11 comments:

  1. The wallpaper speaks to me, the frames photos look fab and the picture rail with frames is a great. Love the room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just enough wallpaper to make me think it wouldn't be so hard to change once you get sick of it. Love the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am SOOO jazzed about their rebranding

    ReplyDelete
  4. just my kind of design! love it : ) How awesome is that wall paper by the way??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too, what a great little space!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pic! i'm dying to put wallpaper somewhere in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love those frame's arrangement..
    wanna have them on my alley's wall too...

    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty space. I've always wanted to do a wall of art, like they've done here.
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.