I may give it a try. It is only Tuesday but I have several projects planned for this weekend. Maybe I will try one of these easy ribbon ideas...Details of these projects and more on Midwest Living
Love the lampshade!! I just wrapped one in ribbon for our cabin...but I took the easy route and just kept going around and around and around...I might have to give that a shot!
That lampshade is great looking, but easy?!?! I'd spend way too much time trying to get the ribbons situated just right! Let us know if you decide to go for it!
The lampshade is just fantastic ... I have a feeling if I were to attempt such a project I'd end up with a hot-gluey mess, but please let us know how it goes if you decide to tackle one of these! Good luck!
cute craft.
ReplyDeletethis is random, but I saw a 16 year old in the target swimsuit you bought when we were in HHI and I thought of you:) I wanted her 16 year old bod.
I love the idea of that lampshade.
ReplyDeleteLove that lampshade. Let us know how the projects turn out!
ReplyDeleteSo wishin I was crafty so I could make this lampshade. I have some adorable nautical ribbon that I can find a use for, this would be perfect!
ReplyDeletePlease do! I was thinking of adding some ribbon to my drapes and your post is adding fuel to my fire!
ReplyDeleteLove the lampshade!! I just wrapped one in ribbon for our cabin...but I took the easy route and just kept going around and around and around...I might have to give that a shot!
ReplyDeleteVery cute shade and window treatments! If you decide to take on these projects, please be sure to post pics to let us know how they turn out!
ReplyDeleteLove the lampshade, It looks easy enough but I will let you be the judge of that one!! Good luck on your projects, Kathysue
ReplyDeleteLoving both of these projects. Hope you post what you do!!! = )
ReplyDeleteThat lampshade is great looking, but easy?!?! I'd spend way too much time trying to get the ribbons situated just right! Let us know if you decide to go for it!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking about doing a little lampshade makeover tomorrow. This ribbon idea is intriguing, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful, especially that lampshade. It looks complex though...
ReplyDeletethis is nice and not difficult at all, I've done it before. It's alsa quite relaxing.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...do the lamp shade...I am dying over it!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that lampshade. I may have to steal that idea myself.
ReplyDeleteThe lampshade is just fantastic ... I have a feeling if I were to attempt such a project I'd end up with a hot-gluey mess, but please let us know how it goes if you decide to tackle one of these! Good luck!
ReplyDeletethat looks easier said then done...hmm, I might have to try it out though
ReplyDeleteThe ribbon lamp is genius! I really want to try that one.
ReplyDelete