Pages

▼

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So, So Good-Well Done Google

52 seconds that will make you smile, trust me.

10 comments:

  1. Totally made me smile...I love Google!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet, and really what would we do without goggle these days? Even my kids are constantly wanting to google things, particularly when my answers to their questions don't provide enough detail into the subject! :)
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet. I only google for art and design, I think I should expand my horizons...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this commercial! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either my biscuit is much too cold htis morning, or that gave me chills. I am such a sap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this during the Super Bowl and absolutely loved it! Such a great commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image, brings a smile to my face on this rainy day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh I love that commercial! Makes me tear up when I watch it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.