Pages

▼

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Quiet Time

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. We love him, because he first loved us. John 4:18-19

Image Credit CORRECTION! http://www.wanderingphoto.com/

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and truthful. Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderfully overwhelming, isn't it?

    Lovely post, as always, Marianne. I especially like this Sunday's photograph, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reminder while I'm home sick from church. In case anyone wants to find this on their own...it's 1 John 4:18-19.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful weekend, Marianne.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maryanne...reading this is a wonderful and strengthening start for the next week...I felt an aahhh after reading it!

    May a perfectly "divine" week be in store for you! xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first and last line of that 1 John passage has carried me through many of life's moments. Great words! I love your Sunday posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maurie@GraciousInteriors.blogspotJuly 27, 2010 at 10:57 AM

    I always like your Sunday posts. This week I like the photo. The cross bridging the earth and sky is so poignant. God showed his love by giving his son as a payment for our wrongdoing. Such love does dispel fear.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.