Have I mentioned my love for light rooms with very dark window trim.... Ahhh, so light and airy... House by Michael and Alexandra Misczynski featured in Veranda
I love it too! In the house we are building, the kitchen will have a big steel window on one side, and the grids on the windows flanking the range will be painted dark to match the steel windows. I can't wait to see how it will look!
Beautiful pictures. I had not seen many of them before!
It looks absolutely beautiful... they create the perfect frame for such beautiful views! Those images really are calming.. just what I needed after today :) Have a lovely weekend. Flick x
I love those industrial style windows too, they are so amazing and would work in any home. Aside from letting in so much light, they’re ageless. Thank you for sharing one of my favorite type of window frames.
I love it too! In the house we are building, the kitchen will have a big steel window on one side, and the grids on the windows flanking the range will be painted dark to match the steel windows. I can't wait to see how it will look!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. I had not seen many of them before!
It looks absolutely beautiful... they create the perfect frame for such beautiful views! Those images really are calming.. just what I needed after today :)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely weekend.
Flick x
I love them too!! Really fun photos!
ReplyDeletejoan
Very calming spaces. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful images....love the look! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love the look, too. Very Santa Barbara to me.
ReplyDeleteI love those industrial style windows too, they are so amazing and would work in any home. Aside from letting in so much light, they’re ageless. Thank you for sharing one of my favorite type of window frames.
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorite combinations as well. Check out the windows in this amazing kitchen:
ReplyDeletehttp://elleohblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/part-farmhouse-part-loft-entirely.html
Have a great weekend!
wow, the pond is wonderful...as the rest of the house.
ReplyDeleteLove this outdoors! catching up on your posts- love the shot with Thom Filicia!
ReplyDelete