Pages

▼

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Now That's A Before & After

Before...
After....
Amazing. Room by Roderick N. Shade as seen in Architectural Digest

20 comments:

  1. Oh My! That certainly is amazing, saying that's a transformation would be an understatement! Just goes to show what good design can do... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH! is that wallpaper? I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes on the wall!! You are right - that is a serious transformation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you said it! I'd love to see the room at the end of the hall...I spy some pink drapes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy smokes! I love the stripes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have only one word for that image: YUMMY!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woah! That's no joke!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, catching my breath here. The title is an understatement!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, you just did a post on horizontal stripes over at two ellie and I thought 'yes, i'm partial to horizontal' and now, this picture - amazing and I love the vertical stripes! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to agree! The outcome is amazing, contrasted with what they started with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the transformation between before and after is incredible. Thank you for sharing.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. I practically had to peel myself up off the floor I was so blown away. What a transformation!! If I could hire this designer, I would. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love a graphic wallpaper down my hallway but am terrified to commit to something! This looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great find -- LOVE the use of those paper lanterns. Fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.