Pages

▼

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Light Reading

I am off to Atlanta today but I thought I would leave you with a good read. As much as I love reading home inspiration blogs sometimes you need a change of pace. I have a new favorite read....Day Old News. Ever since a friend told me about it (thanks M.E.) I find myself checking D.O.N. regularly. I admit it, I like to see what celebs are wearing.
Hmm, I must share my Husband's love for Jessica Alba based on the pictures I picked.

Pictures HERE

14 comments:

  1. Safe travels, dearest Marianne!! Enjoy your trip to Atlanta! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fun! i need to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check that site out! I am loving Jessica Alba's clothing picks this week! Have a fun trip to Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun read indeed and how cute is Jessica in that white dress? Safe travels for you Marianne. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making me laugh with that last comment! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at celebrity fashion too :)

    Have a great time in Atlanta! I am headed there next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those soft, feminine dresses. She looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy Atlanta - hope it's not too hot! Love that dress in the first photo! So flirty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm addicted to that site. I've been reading it for a long time... have lost a lot of hours on there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks! i always love to switch it up at times, too. my dear hubby also has a love for jessica alba :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe ... Jessica Alba is one of Mr. M's big celebrity crushes too. It's definitely hard not to like her style!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to check it out - hope you enjoyed your trip to Atlanta, I was there today for a deposition and it was HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just checked it out :) What a great morning read !!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, thanks for the mention! I just spent the past 20 minutes on your blog so I think we'll be in touch! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.